Small Groups: Spring 2017
10:30am, Adventuring Through the Bible, led by Tony Ellard
- How to Pray the Lord's Prayer, led by Tod Corrigan (men's Bible study)
- Journey to Healthy Living, led by Raquel Cantu
- Spiritual Disciplines, led by Pastor Michelle Borbe
- Worship Workshop
- Youth Bible Study
- Nursery for infants through 3 years
- “Kids Quest” for 4 years old through 2nd graders
- “Break-in: How to Know Christ” for 3rd through 6th graders
- For adults: If God Is So Good: Faith in the Midst of Suffering and Evil by Randy Alcorn, led by Cherish Cassidy and Rodney Neiss.
- For teens: Amp'd Sunday Mornings, led by the Youth Ministry Team. This teaching and small group discussion is divided by Junior High and Senior High.
- For children: Sunday Kids Small Groups, hands-on, interactive curriculum and Biblical truths.
- For adults: The Gospels: A Chronological Study, led by Cliff Haydon.
- For adults: Don't Tell Me What to Do, led by Bob Liedle.
- For children: Elevate Kids Church, for grades 1-6, an exciting, interactive workshop service, and Jr. Kids Church for preschoolers and kindergartners, teaching foundational Bible stories through age-appropriate activities.